As a manufacturer of medical device parts, Shenzhen noble provides project support and makes metal parts. We can also design and provide drawings according to customers. Our company can complete proofing, batch processing, assembly, testing and other links. You can rest assured that our company has been engaged in this industry for more than ten years, has rich experience, and we attach importance to service, quality and confidentiality. We have modern precision machinery, fast delivery and excellent service team. If you have this demand, you are welcome to make an offer!
We have the following requirements for the processing of medical device parts:
一、 Surface treatment of parts:
1. There shall be no scratch, scratch and other defects damaging the surface of parts on the machined surface of parts.
2. The machined thread surface is not allowed to have defects such as black skin, bump, random buckle and burr.
Production of mechanical parts
Before painting, rust, scale, grease, dust, soil, salt and dirt shall be removed from the surface of all steel parts to be painted.
3. Before derusting, remove grease and dirt on the surface of steel parts with organic solvent, alkali solution, emulsifier and steam.
4. The time interval between the surface to be painted after shot peening or manual derusting and the primer shall not be more than 6h.
5. The surfaces of riveted parts in contact with each other shall be coated with a thickness of 30 ~ 40 before connection μ M antirust paint. Lap edges shall be closed with paint, putty or adhesive. The primer damaged due to processing or welding shall be repainted.
二、Technical requirements after finishing
1. The finished parts should not be placed directly on the ground, and necessary support and protection measures should be taken.
2. The processing surface is not allowed to have rust, bumps, scratches and other defects that affect performance, life or appearance.
3. There should be no peeling on the surface of rolling finishing.
4. There should be no oxide scale on the surface of the parts after heat treatment in the final process. Finished mating surfaces and tooth surfaces should not be annealed.
After understanding the requirements of medical device parts, let's talk about the difficulties in the processing process? Difficulties in processing medical device products may include:
1.Difficult to machine titanium alloy materials
2. Reliable and compact machine tool fixture
3. Stable and efficient tool accuracy
4. Complete solution delivery
For the above difficulties, our company has also put forward corresponding solutions. If you are interested, please contact us!
Add: No. 23 Jian'an Road, Tangwei Community, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China