The second ejection of the mold is generally used for molds with complex product structure, which is to fix the ejector pin with two ejector plates. When demolding, the thimble moves forward at the same time. When the first ejection position is limited, the secondary thimble will continue to move forward until the product drags down.
Where is the secondary ejection of the mold usually used?
1. Due to the special shape of the finished product or the requirements of mass production; if the finished product is still in the mold cavity after one ejection, or cannot fall off automatically.
2. Part of the ejection stroke requires a larger product. The use of secondary ejection can reduce the force exerted by the ejector pin during ejection and avoid product defects during ejection.
3. The forming time of the finished product is required to be longer.
What are the advantages of the second ejection of the mold?
1. Effectively solve the function of secondary ejection in the special demolding process.
2. The mechanical interlocking design is safe and reliable. The ejector device has its own flange ring and connecting bolts for easy installation.
3. The self-locking function of the flange makes it convenient to fasten the outer braces, and a variety of specifications are suitable for the load requirements of different sizes of molds.
4. Accurate installation is required (a ejection device is generally installed on a set of molds), and the stroke must be calculated accurately to avoid damage to the product.
Noble has supporting mold processing, production, and testing equipment, and its products involve electronics, home furnishing, office, medical, automotive and other industries.
Add: 3F, Building A, Zhengchangda Technology Park, Jian'an Road, Fuhai Subdistrict, Bao'an District, Shenzhen