Sheet metal processing generally used material has a cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized plate (SGCC), copper (Cu) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum plate (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, hard aluminum, etc.), stainless steel (mirror, drawing surface, mist), depending on the product, the use of materials, generally need to be considered from the use and cost of products.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used electroplating and paint, low cost, easy formation, material thickness ≤ 3.2 mm.
2. Hot rolled sheets SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, also used electroplating, paint, low cost, but difficult to shape, mainly with flat pieces.
3. Galvanized plate SEC, SGCC. The SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material, and the p material, N material is mainly non-surface treatment, high cost, P-based uses to spray pieces.
4. Copper; mainly used conductive material, surface treatment is nickel plated, chrome plated, or does not work, and cost is high.
5. Aluminum plate; generally surface chromate (J11-a), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profiles; complicated materials for cross-sectional structures, a large number of in various inserts. Surface treatment with aluminum plates.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.
Metal sheet processing is called sheet metal processing. For example, such as using a sheet to make a chimney, iron barrel, tank oil can, ventilation pipe, elbow size head, natural circle, funnel shape, etc., the main process has shear, bending buckle, bending, welding, riveting, etc. A certain geometric knowledge. The sheet metal is a sheet metal, that is, a part of a piece of stamping, bending, stretching, etc., a generally definition is a part that is constant during processing. Compared with casting parts, forging parts, machining parts, etc.
Add: 3F, Building A, Zhengchangda Technology Park, Jian'an Road, Fuhai Subdistrict, Bao'an District, Shenzhen