Metal stamping is a manufacturing process of molding a metal sheet into a three-dimensional shape of a workpiece with a metal stamping mold or a series of metal stamping modes.
When machining metal stamping mold parts, you may encounter the following questions, the solution is as follows:
1. When the section quality and size accuracy of the workpiece are high, it can be considered after the punching step will increase the repair process or directly adopt a precision punching process.
2. The number of steps of curved parts depends on the complexity of its structural shape, depending on the number of bending angles, the relative position and the bending direction. When the bending radius of the curvature is smaller than the allowable value, a plastic step is added after being bent.
3. The number of steps of the depth part is related to the material properties, the depth height, the drawing steps, and the drawing diameter, the thickness of the material, and must be determined by the drawing process. When the length of the long-term radius is small or the dimensional accuracy requires a high demand, it is necessary to increase a plastic step after the depth.
4. In order to improve the stability of the stamping process, it is sometimes necessary to increase the number of processes to ensure the quality of the stamping parts. For example, the additional positioning process holes of the bending member, the increase in deformation reducing holes in the forming process are transferred to the transformation zone, and the like.
5. Dressing the shape of the stamping body, which is completed by single-order mold. The complex workpiece of punching shapes, due to the structure or intensity of the mold, the inner and outer contours should be divided into several partial punching, and a multi-channel stamping process is required. The continuous die can be used if necessary. For a high precision metal stamping die part, a leveling process can be added after the punching step.
Metal stamping products are used in a variety of industries, such as cars, household appliances. Car stamping parts are an important part of the metal stamping industry. Metal stamping can be very efficiently formed of metal sheets. Metal stamping molds are installed on the press, and each stroke of the press is formed. The metal stamping mold is produced by the machine or mold factory. Some machine tools and mold factories also produce stamping parts.
Add: No. 23 Jian'an Road, Tangwei Community, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China