1. The surface of the casting is not allowed to have cold isolation, crack, shrinkage and penetration defects and serious incomplete defects (such as undercasting, mechanical damage, etc.);
2. The casting should be cleaned up without burr or flash, and the pouring riser on the non-processing indication should be cleaned up flush with the casting surface;
3. The characters and marks on the non-machined surface of the casting shall be clearly identifiable, and the position and font shall meet the requirements of the drawing;
4. The roughness of the non-machined surface of the casting, sand casting R, is not greater than 50um;
5 .Castings should be removed from the sprayer, flying spurs, etc. The residual amount of pouring riser on the non-processed surface should be leveled and polished to meet the surface quality requirements;
6. The molding sand, core sand and core bone on the casting should be cleaned;
7. Where the casting has an inclination, the dimensional tolerance zone shall be arranged symmetrically along the inclination plane.
8. The molding sand, core sand, core bone, fleshy sand and sticky sand on the casting should be shoveled and ground flat and cleaned up;
9. Correct and wrong mold and boss casting deviation should be corrected to achieve smooth transition and ensure appearance quality;
10. The depth of the wrinkle of the non-processed surface of the casting is less than 2mm, and the spacing should be greater than 100mm.
Add: No. 23 Jian'an Road, Tangwei Community, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China