The production and storage environment of aluminum alloy must be dustproof, waterproof and dry. The ambient temperature should usually be controlled above 5℃, and the humidity should be controlled below 70%. Try to ensure that the humidity of the welding environment should not be too high, because too high humidity will significantly increase the probability of pores in the weld, thus affecting the welding quality.
Aluminum alloy because of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, non-magnetic, good formability and low temperature performance is widely used in a variety of welding structure products, the use of aluminum alloy instead of steel plate material welding, the weight of the structure can be reduced by more than 50%.
Aluminum alloy welding has several difficulties:
(1) The aluminum alloy welded joint is seriously softened and the strength coefficient is low, which is also the biggest obstacle to the application of aluminum alloy;
(2) the surface of aluminum alloy is easy to produce refractory oxygenation film (Al2O3 melting point is 2060 ℃), which requires the use of high-power density welding process;
(3) Aluminum alloy welding is easy to produce pores;
(4) Aluminum alloy welding is easy to produce hot crack;
(5) Large linear expansion coefficient, easy to produce welding deformation;
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is large (about 4 times that of steel), and the heat input is 2 ~ 4 times larger than that of welded steel at the same welding speed.
Therefore, aluminum alloy welding requires high energy density, small welding heat input, high welding speed and efficient welding method.
Add: 3F, Building A, Zhengchangda Technology Park, Jian'an Road, Fuhai Subdistrict, Bao'an District, Shenzhen