National standard refers to the general provisions of the general machine can be used in accordance with the national provisions of the scale of manufacturing, non-standard on the contrary, must be processed in accordance with the specific provisions, non-standard processing parts only manufacturers have their own, non-standard machining is the biggest advantage of customized processing.
Assembly process requirements:
1. Each seal must be immersed in oil before assembly;
2. The assembly of rolling bearings is allowed to be heated by oil, and the temperature of oil shall not exceed 100℃;
3. After gear assembly, tooth surface contact spots and backlash should comply with GB10095 and GB11365 regulations;
4. Sealing filler or sealant is allowed to be used when assembling the hydraulic system, but should be prevented from entering the system;
5. The assembled parts and components (including purchased parts and outsourced parts) must have the certificate of qualification issued by the inspection department before assembly;
6 parts must be cleaned and cleaned before assembly, no burr, flash, oxide scale, rust, chip, oil, coloring agent and dust, etc.;
7. Before assembly, the main fit size of components and components, especially the interference fit size and related precision should be rechecked;
8. The parts are not allowed to knock, touch, scratch and rust in the assembly process;
9. When fastening screws, bolts and nuts, it is strictly prohibited to strike or use inappropriate screwdrivers and wrenches. After fastening, screw grooves, nuts and heads of screws and bolts shall not be damaged;
10. For fasteners with specified tightening torque requirements, torque wrenches must be used and tightened according to the specified tightening torque.
Add: No. 23 Jian'an Road, Tangwei Community, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China