1. The wall thickness should be as uniform as possible, and the draft angle should be large enough;
2. The transition part should be gradually and smoothly transitioned to prevent sharp corners;
3. The gate and runner should be as wide as possible, thick and short, and the gate position should be set according to the shrinkage condensation process, and a cold well should be added if necessary;
4. The surface of the mold should be smooth and clean, with low roughness (preferably low 0.8);
5. Exhaust holes and grooves must be sufficient to discharge the air and gas in the melt in a timely manner;
6. Except for PET, the wall thickness should not be too thin, generally not less than 1mm.
Add: No. 23 Jian'an Road, Tangwei Community, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China