|Main service||1, Structure design optimization;|
2, CNC machining: to make medium & low volume metal parts3, Rapid prototyping: CNC, 3D printing(SLA, SLS);Also we can provide following service to meet your demand;Rapid Tooling, die-casting, Extrusion molding , Silicone mold vacuum casting, etc.
|Drawings||3D: step/stp, igs, prt , sld,etc.|
2D:.dwg . pdf. cdr . ai, other pictures format.
|3D Software||Pro-e (Creo)|
|Plastic Material||ABS, acrylic/PMMA, PP(Polypropylene),PC(Polycarbonate),PU(Polyurethane)|
POM(Delran,Acetyl),PVC, PE(Polyethylene), PA(Nylon
Polyamide) PEEK(Polyetheretherketone), Chemical Wood ,etc;
|aluminum, aluminum - magnesium alloy, aluminum - zinc alloy, copper, brass, bronze, stainless steel,SUS303, SUS304, 45 steel, iron, Galvanized steel sheet, sheet metal, SPCC, etc.|
|Manufacture Process||1. CNC Machining Center: Milling, drilling, turning, threading, tapping, boring, facing, spotting, counter boring.|
2. CNC Milling: High precision milling, numerical control carving and milling, CNC engraving and milling.
3. CNC Bending: Bending-High precision seamless bending, sheet metal bending.
4. CNC Punching: Punching/stamping-High precision Sheet Metal Fabrication.
5. Welding: GMAW Welding, MIG Welding, Laser welding.
6. Laser cutting: High precision cutting.
7. Molding/Tooling: Rapid Tooling, die-casting, Extrusion molding, Silicone mold vacuum casting, etc.8. 3D printing: SLA, SLS, FDM.
|Surface Treatment||1. Mirror anodizing: By buffing and anodizing process to form mirror like finish.|
2. Common anodizing: Anodizing layer=10um, color can be customized.
3. Hard anodizing: Anodizing layer≥40um, color can be customized.
4. Drawing/brushing: By brushing and chemical process to form shining with line
5. Oil /Baking Paint: Color can be customized.
6. Powder coating: Form a thick layer protect the surface, good corrosion resistance
7. Polishing: Finish of aluminum itself, shine metal.
8. Electrophoresis: Based on anodized process, an extra transparent film makes the surface clearer and look bit of shining, good corrosion resistance.
9. Sand blasting: Making the surface roughness and cleanliness ,improves the fatigue resistance and adhesion strength of the artifacts.
10. Other finish treatment: grinding, screen printing, pad printing, laser engraving, electroplating, UV coating, etc.
11. Note: Please give us the details as possible as you can. Such as the colors standard(with Panton numbers or CMYK & RGB numbers), the size of sandblasting, the size and the location that you want for screen-printing, etc. If you don't know how to prepare them, please contact us for help.
|Quality Control||100% inspection on critical dimensions.|
|Delivery||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS etc.|
|Management idea||Quality first, customer satisfaction.|
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China (mainland).|
|Our advantage||1. Quick response: we will response once we get your inquiry, then provide cost within 1hour.|
|2. Low price: We can offer you the lowest price in the same quality.|
|3. Complex parts: Good at machining parts with complicated curved surfaces.|
|4. Perfect quality: Strictly control the machining and finish treatment quality, what you will get is what you designed.|
|5. Accurate delivery: Finish the parts in time to provide the strongest support for your R&D projects.|
|6. Rich experience: More than 10 years of professional machining and rapid prototyping experience provide you with the most professional and effective advice.|
|7. Professional team: Efficient and honest technical and service team, let you enjoy 24H professional services.|
|8. Fully equipped: Perfect supply chain, complete processes, one-stop solution to all requirements.|
|What can we do|
|Die-Casting||Plastic-Injection-Molding||Rapid Prototype|| 3d-Printing-Service|
We can offer FREE Sample.
Laser beam vaporizes cut path
Rotating cutter moves in 3D
Compression Molding (for rubber)
Heated rubber pressed into mold
Molten plastic forced into mold
Fused plastic deposits in 3D space
Spur gears cutting
Cutting of plain 2D gears
Successive punching of fixed shapes
Cutter applied to rotating material (concentric shapes)
Charged wire erodes material
Bends sheet metal to an angle
Rotating tool enlarges upper portion of hole
Conical tool adds conical shape to top of hole
Rotating cutter moves in one dimension
Various methods of treating surface of work piece
Abrasive wheel creates uniform flat surface
Textured tool presses coarse textured pattern (cylindrical shapes)
Precision cutting tool creates accurate hole
Threading & Tapping
Threads holes and protrusions
The above processes are compatible in various combinations with: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper, Sheet Metal, Nylon, Steel, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene,Acrylic, Plastic, Fiberglass, Brass, Carbon fiber, PTFE, Titanium, ABS, PVC, Sterling Silver, Spring Steel, Bronze and Rubber.
Add: No. 23 Jian'an Road, Tangwei Community, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China